[Question #256650]: Search Pattern from a click image

I currently have a function that clicks an image, then does whatever.  I run this multiple times on a screen because the screen changes a lot.   A findall would not work because of the many changes.   My problem is that each click finds a image somewhere on the screen.  example...   the first click is at the top of the screen, the second click is at the bottom, the third click is back at the top.

I want to setup a search pattern from the first clicked image to find any others that are close to it and grow the region until it uses the whole screen. So each clicked image would start a new search for a new image next to it, and so on until the screen is empty.

what would be the best way to do this?

Thanks