Re: [Question #256439]: IDE: Python: How can I see the exact line of error in module classes/functions --- use 1.1.0+

John008 is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan

Sikuli IDE 1.1.0

[log] App.focus myApp(0) #0
[error] App.focus failed: MyApp not found

[error] script [ test ] stopped with error in line 15
[error] java.lang.NullPointerException ( java.lang.NullPointerException )

line 15  is in my Test module
myABB=abc.clsABC()

here I call the class

I have no clue where inside the class I shall look for the error, it still seems to have hard debuggable issue
There may be some Options that I have to turn on...