Re: [Question #257113]: Download for win 64 bit

Elza Jessamine is still having a problem:
But i'm usuing only 1 conputer for it. Not making picture on 1 and then
trying to make Sikuli work on other. I'm ofc tryed to re-capture image a
few times but it have no effect. I even tryed to do it with jpg instead
of png. Still same. One my freind installed Sikuli on his ps Windows
64bit, like my, and for him it working just fine. I also coped Sikuli
from his pc to my. But still not working.

[error] script [ *Pictures ] stopped with error in line 4
[error] FindFailed ( can not find 1.jpg on the screen. )