[Question #257205]: still nothing...details of what I have tried below

ok, as per instructions, I download sikuli-setup.jar (md5) into an empty folder. (its on my desktop) .I double click on it and a window opens telling me to open a command thingy,,I open one...why?...who knows...then it says run runsetup.cmd...there is nothing that says exactly that...there is a runsetup that when I check its properties says it is a .cmd file...so I double click it...a new command window pops up and immediately disappears...and that is it...no sikuli anywhere on my comp...this is my problem...I cant get the program on my comp...so all the help about how to do this and that once I have sikuli running does me no good...

wont one of you clever people help me here...?//please

ps...I have also tried dragging the runsetup thing onto the command window and hitting enter...does nothing