Re: [Question #257211]: Run in slow motion: crosshair seems to show wrong target position

Tak Eda gave more information on the question:
RaiMan, I think  you have isunderstood my question. Let's forget that
our table has two columns. Assume that there is only on column "Rate".

What I am saying (and you will notice in my video) is that Skuli is not
calculating the center coordinates of the matching image (column "Rate")
on screen correctly.

So if the  center coordinates of the matching image (column "Rate") on
screen is (X, Y), Skuli is calculating (X + A, Y + B)

Hence:

1. You will see this if you pause the video when the crosshairs show up.
The center of the crosshairs != center coordinates of the matching image

2. This does not change if you run te script normally either.

If it behaves as you want on your system, can you record a video of the
scipr in action please?

If you don't have a screen recording software, give me your system JRE
and OS details.