[Question #257267]: Execute tests from multiple classes with a single output file

Hi,

Using Sikuli IDE 1.1.0-Beta 1 here.

Is there a better/smarter way to execute tests from multiple classes that produces a single HTMLTestRunner output file?

I have the following classes with tests in them

#script Class1.sikuli
=================
class myFirstClass(unittest.TestCase):

    def test_Sale1(self):
        print "SALE 01"

    def test_Sale2(self):
        print "SALE 02"

#script Class2.sikuli
=================
class mySecondClass(unittest.TestCase):

    def test_Sale3(self):
        print "SALE 03"

#script Runner.sikuli
from myFirstClass import *
from mySecondClass import *

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(myFirstClass)
runner.run(suite)

suite = unittest.TestLoader().loadTestsFromTestCase(mySecondClass )
runner.run(suite)

I have tried the above code which produces a single HTML output file but the links for expanding the results of the tests don't work in them... they keep going to the results of the tests from myFirstClass.

Thanks.