Re: [Question #257025]: Sikuli used in Selenium script to run in Saucelabs or Browser stack

juneja gave more information on the question:
Also, I dont see SIKULIX in maven repository, when is that expected to
be available ?

In my POM file I have included as below (As mentioned in your reference doc). So once SIKULIX is available in maven, we can remove the repository tag contents mentioned below right ?
	<repositories>
		<repository>  <!-- OSSRH: com.sikulix -->
			<id>com-sikulix</id>
			<name>com-sikulix</name>
			<url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public</url>
			<layout>default</layout>