Re: [Question #257025]: Sikuli used in Selenium script to run in Saucelabs or Browser stack

at comment #2:
ok, understood and had a look at these tools.
Since they are cloud services, you do not have a chance to use Sikuli features there, if they do not allow, to reference the sikulixapi.jar during test runs in the cloud.
I do not know any of these tools or any alternative, besides having all the environments locally available.

at comment #3:
during the next weeks, when I declare 1.1.0 to be final, it will be available on MavenCentral.
You should leave the repo declaration in your pom, to be able to switch between a final release like
 <version>1.1.0</version> (loaded from MavenCentral)
and some version under development like
 <version>1.2.0-SNAPSHOT</version> (loaded from OSSRH)