Re: [Question #260735]: Launch4J: an exe containing sikulixapi.jar does not work

Not that easy. More complex, than I thought.

The most ugly thing: the jar inside the .exe is not accessible as a zip-container, as is possible when having the jar outside. So it is not possible, to make a list of resources bundled inside (like for the native libraries) on the fly to prepare an export or whatever. A specific resource though is accessible.
So currently the only solution is to bundle an extra file, that lists resources at a specific subtree of the jar.
This in turn can then be used to access the individual resources.

Im just creating a feature, that allows me to create and bundle such
content files at setup time, so they reflect the actual content of a
subtree inside the jar.

I guess latest during the weekend I will get it ready.