[Question #261129]: IntelliJ IDEA 14.02 unresolved references after import [from sikuli import *]

In IntelliJ IDEA 14.02 I do this import in my SikuliX script:

from sikuli import *

But as you can see in this screenshot (https://github.com/Tset-Noitamotua/Sikuli-and-Robot-Framework-Integration/blob/Windows-8.1/documentation/images/todo_unresolved_references.png) quite a few references are marked unresolved by the IDE. The script works fine though. Is there another way than making some extra import to solve that?

As one can see I have setup sikuliapi.ja and sikuliapi.jar\Lib as external libraries.

Cheers
Tset