Re: [Question #252490]: [1.0.1] Sikuli integration Robot framework --- use sikuli-java.jar

balu posted a new comment:
Hi Greg/Raiman,

   We are also seeing the same issues that you have seen while running
robot test.  From last three days We are trying to fix those errors.
But we are unable to fix.  Since lot  of thread there above, we are
unable to follow the things that worked for you.

  Could you please provide the settings/files that worked for you.

  It will be helpful  if you provide the following details step-by-step:

STEP 1. Calc.py
STEP 2. Verify_operations.txt
STEP 3.  Jar files details
STEP 4. PATH setting details
STEP 5. Command you are using to run the test.

It will be really helpful if you provide us the above details.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks,
Balu.