Re: [Question #261821]: Why does sys.path not contain PYTHONPATH variables?

sandeep gave more information on the question:
I use PYTHONPATH to include all the libaries I need to use in my scripts eg:-
PYTHONPATH=/home/xyz/test_util;/home/xyz/sleep_util

so now in my sikuli script, I could just import these utils

import test_util
import sleep_util

But when I print sys.path Sikuli script does not allow me to import
these, however I could import these in a python script, same way as
above.