Re: [Question #261821]: Why does sys.path not contain PYTHONPATH variables?

does not really shed light on the problem:

- How do you run a script?

- I guess you are talking about PYTHONPATH as environment variable, that
is recognised, whiny start some Python script using C-Python. But we are
on Jython/Java, that is a bit different.

- with Jython we have the Java command line parameter -Dpython.path=...
that is recognized by Jython start up in SikuliX