Re: [Question #262874]: imagePath working inside eclipse but not in jar

RaiMan proposed the following answer:
Did you rename your folder with the images as Images?

If not, then it seems, that your jar is not produced according to the
Maven rules (the CONTENT of folder resources should be placed at the jar
root and not the resources folder itself).

Since I do not work with Eclipse, I cannot really help you.

- for non Maven compliant situations you can try:
ImagePath.add(class/folder, other/folder)

where class/folder reflects the jar situation and other/folder the
situation when not running from the jar (e.g. in Eclipse).