Re: [Question #262874]: imagePath working inside eclipse but not in jar

jos posted a new comment:
It seems like the Images folder you see in the .jar contains images from
sikuli. And the resources folder in there contains the sikuli folder
with my images. it's very strange it doesn't place the content from the
resoures folder at root. Do you know on what I should google to fix this
problem? Or is there a way to export that maven project to Netbeans, so
you might be able to solve this problem ?