[Question #263354]: Can we get a nightly build on the current development branch?

It has been quite a while since we've gotten a proper build.  I'm wondering if RaiMan might be willing to start the nightly Jenkins builds up again.

A lot has been changed since Jan (at least that is relevant for me), and I'd like to take advantage without setting up an entire build/Maven environment of my own.