Re: [Question #263460]: Runs on one box and does not run on another box (vmware)

Selva posted a new comment:
Thnaks, I will try  .

Will you please clarify on the following?

(1) When I run the same image locally even in the 'other environment',
it is clicking on the image based on the present image description. The
way the code was invoked is through calling the code through Web
application.

(2) When rendering  is the issue, will it not impact all the images
being opened on the same box but how some of the work.

Mean time, I will look at your suggestion.

(3) If I reduce the score, will it work and what is the propability?