Re: [Question #263460]: Runs on one box and does not run on another box (vmware)

at (1)
as I understood, you started locally, where everything works.
then you went to some other scenario and some of the images could not be found.
So you have to check, wether these not-found-images have something in common with respect to possible differences in presentation on the screen, some window or generally GUI part (I call it rendering).

at (2)
see 1

at (3)
you have to try that.
reducing the score below 0.7 (the standard) will raise the risk for false positives dramatically.
the risk can be reduced by using restricted regions (where the visual should be found) and some double checking.