[Question #263916]: Sikuli unable to capture image on the menu bar

After the setup and installation, I am able to run Sikulix on my mac 10.10.2.  Everything works fine, except when I need to capture action on top of screen - menu bar. I am unable to capture anything on the menu bar. However, I saw the tutorial on the documentation that Sikuli is able to capture images on the menu bar. Here is the link to it
http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.org/en/latest/tutorials/helloworld/helloworld-mac.html

I am unable to click on the magnifier glass or anything on the menu bar. please guide me through this.