Re: [Question #265063]: Manipulate the counter in for loop

Christos posted a new comment:
Thanks for your answers. So, I see that you can not directly change the
counter.

If I am not mistaken, even your last code, will run a total of "repeat"
times. So, as a workaround I was thinking something like this :

repeat=5  # The original times my code will run any way.
for i in range(100): # An arbitrary number that I am sure will never be reached
    DoSomeStuff()
    if exists(IMAGE):
        repeat+=2
    if i==repeat:
        break

What do you think? That way, every time the image is found, the loop
will run for 2 additional times.