Re: [Question #268731]: advice on GUi

really good for someone saying "I dont have any knowledge of
programming" ;-)

... but honestly:
being able to get something running with this "ugly" AHK or getting thus far with the Python language together with Sikuli, already  has an idea about  what a program should do.
If he is able to pack such workflows into running scripts (as you did) can call himself a scripter, which is the little sister/brother of programmer.

So just keep on programming or scripting or whatever you name it - as
long as it does what you want ;-)

... as mentioned: I will come back with the Guide example soon