[Question #269208]: Reading uneditable text form a screen

Hi,

I am using sikuli 1.0.1. I have an application where I need to read uneditable text. Uneditable text means- suppose a text appears on screen like " 10 Successful Entries", then I need to read the text.
Note: The next can not be selected or highlighted using mouse. The application is a java application.

Region.Text is still in experimental stage, is there any other workarround or any other jar file which i can make use of.