Re: [Question #264257]: i can't make mouseclick active on ios remote

Alexc posted a new comment:
 I have started a command prompt as an administrator (on windows) and started sikuli using java -jar sikuli-ide.jar
I have also started Mobizen as an administrator.  dragDrop does not work on the Mobizen application after it appears on the screen.

I will probably resort to using VB script in autoit or compiling a
windows api executable and running it if it's really a permissions
thing.