Re: [Question #270173]: Any method to send mouse event(like win32gui.SendMessage) without mouse action

Spade is still having a problem:
Sorry, I try to use mouseDown(), but doesn't work. (Windows)

I define a background click function as followiing to replace click()

def bg_click(loc):
    print loc
    reg = Region(loc.x, loc.y, 50, 50)
    print reg
    print reg.mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
    exit()

output message:
L(96,455)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080]
R[96,455 50x50]@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] E:Y, T:3.0
None

I create a region base on the input Location object.
but when I use reg.mouseDown(Button.LEFT), it always return None.
And it clicks on the cursor location, not on my expected region.
May you point out what I miss or misunderstanding?
Thank.