Re: [Question #270104]: Script runs simultaneous with hotkey function

mark.w.325 posted a new comment:
Interesting. I had not thought to do it this way. I guess this is the
real question, why does the sleep within the pause_unpause_script
function not pause the script and forced to handle it this way?

This is one way to do it, but it will not pause the script indefinitely.
I want it to pause until the user presses the hotkey again to unpause
it.

Could I do something like this?:

if PAUSED:
    logger.info('Pausing script..Press Pause to unpause...')
    while PAUSED:
        sleep(10)
else:
    ....rest of code