[Question #271448]: Simulator Keyboard Issue

Seeking your advise below:

When running our scripts using the ios simulator, we're encountering an issue with the soft keyboard.

Ex: When it's focused on certain text fields or areas (we select the pushdown key to close the keyboard after) and when we try to select another element on the page, the soft keyboard comes back up even though we have originally closed it after typing.
Is there a way or a stable script to solve the issue on the automation side?

Thank you!!