Re: [Question #272065]: Sikuli C# Integration Issue - Win32Util.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application

I am sorry, but currently I cannot really help you.

I guess the mentioned wrappers are not up to date. You have to ask the
responsible developers using their channels.

At least with version 1.1.0 there is an experimental run server, that allows to run script snippets without delay.
see: http://www.sikulix.com/support.html

Better support for C# in SikuliX will only be available in version 2.