Re: [Question #272390]: Sikuli finds only first match in a sequence

Viktor confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the reply.
You were correct, the problem was my own incompetence. It appears that either my mac is working slow or it's an issue with java itself: it was unable to update "current" screenshot properly, so Sikuli was comparing elements against "old" screenshots.
I changed code a bit (added few extra thread.sleep methods), so far everything seem to be working.