[Question #272509]: Images could not be loaded

Hi,

I installed the latest version SikuliX 1.1.0 on my new computer, but now I have a problem with loading images.

In my script, which worked fine on my other computer and with another version of sikuli, I import images from another script, which I use as an image library.

I do this by using:

execfile(MyScriptPath + "script.py")
setBundlePath(MyScriptPath)

I get the error message:
Image: could not be loaded: file:/C:/Users/...........sikuli/1441116195574.png
Image: Image not valid, but TextSearch is switched off!

Because the name of the image is written in the log, they can be found but not loaded.
Do you know why it is not working? Is there another way to import images from a library-script?