[Question #272514]: How to hide what Sikuli does? (other workspace e.g.something)

Hi,

I plan to hire some people to post on my Facebook accounts and I do not want them to see the password.
So I would like to find a way for Sikuli to type the credentials in Firefox but without the user seeing all that or risking them to put a text editor in focus...
It does not necessary have to be extra-secure, just avoid lack of discretion.

Ideally I could display a "Please wait" picture on the top of the entire screen while Sikuli deals with everything in the back.

Any idea?

NOTE: I run on Linux
Thanks.