[Question #272525]: Can we read or decode QR code in Sikuli ?

My requirement is as follows,

I have a camera facing towards QR code generator. I am viewing a video stream on my client machine on which Sikuli Script is running.

My idea is using Sikuli, capture the screen-shot at the runtime which will have a QR code in it, decode that QR code and match it with the one that is generated.

It is possible through Sikuli? I am pretty new to Sikuli and automation itself. Any advise/help is appreciated.