[Question #272529]: Unable to load Win32Util.dll in java jar

I have a automation test suite written in java using Sikuli Script X-1.0rc3 and TestNG. I have created a Jar file for this project.  I am loading sikuli required *.dll files with below java code.

 public class OmsTest {
        static{

            System.load("D:\\OMS\\bin\\Sikuli-IDE\\libs\\VisionProxy.dll");

            System.load("D:\\OMS\\bin\\Sikuli-IDE\\libs\\Win32Util.dll");
        }
}

However, it is giving dependent library not found:Win32Util.dll when I run the jar file. I tried loading other dependent dlls, they all are getting loaded successfully and belong to same above path. I also have this location stored in PATH variable. But no luck. How should I make it work?