[Question #272575]: noob Needs help with easy script

Hey guys here is what I need to do please let me know what I should add or change

problem: I would like this script to scan for an image and do an action then retry looking for what it was looking for before. Im pretty sure its just a couple of lines I need to add at the top of the code. Thanks for the help

example: lets say it cant find png 5 it will thorw a prompt. I want it to search for a image then do a slide action then start looking for image 5 again and continue. Thank you

code below:

Region(423,54,364,592)
setFindFailedResponse(PROMPT)
Settings.MoveMouseDelay=0