[Question #277512]: images are not getting recognized in jar using sikuli java

I am a beginner in Sikuli and java both. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I have create a Sikuli project using java. I am able to run this project in eclipse successfully. But when I am exporting it into runnable jar file and running the jar file then the images are not getting recognized. I have kept the images in other disk and have passed the path of image into my code using properties file. I have used the following piece of code:

            String imagepath = rp.prop.getProperty("SikuliImage");
			Screen screen = new Screen();
			Pattern certi = new Pattern(imagepath+"certi.png");
			Thread.sleep(1000);
			screen.click(certi);