[Question #277513]: Question About Sikuli Behavior on Windows Resizing

Hi,

i work since 10 years on Test Automation stream.
I'm now looking around for an open source tool for automate stand alone GUI (Such as , winform, java awt\swint, SAP GUI and so on)
I undestand the recognition method used by sikuli , but i have a doubt : " How sikuli manage the resizing of the windows and the different screen resolution?"
I mean : if i record a Sikuli Script on a 800x600 resolution and then i want to run the same script on a 1024x768 screen resolution, what's happen? how sikuli manage the difference between the two renderig?

Furthermore , if i record a sikuli script on a maximized windows and then i run the same script in the same "resized" windows?

Thank you, Regards, Daniele.