[Question #281122]: Screen.wait() memory leak

I've just noticed that if you run screen.wait(filename, waittime), then the memory usage flies up until it hits my 512mb JVM max after about 10-12 seconds, where it stays until the program exits.  i.e. it even holds the memory after wait() has finished.

This has been tested in 1.0.1 and the most recent version of 1.1.0.  Is it a known bug and might it be fixed soon?  On low-perfromance servers, it actually causes an OutOfMemoryError exception and crash.

Cheers,
Marc

P.S. I've searched the similar questions, but they're not quite the same and/or marked as fixed in the latest version.