Re: [Question #186644]: screen type some times misses the characters

Arun posted a new comment:
Hi, sorry to open this old thread, but i am seeing almost the same issue
with Sikuli and C#.

i am using a Nuget package (SikuliSharp) that wraps around Sikuli and we
are noticing that it misses typing the characters in the middle of the
string.

e.g. if I am asking it to type "ABCDEF", it will sporadically type
"ABCF".  I've also tried to insert a wait of 1 sec in between the click
of the gui element and type command, but it did not help.

Any idea ?