Re: [Question #283896]: Trying to execute Sikuli script from another machine

Description changed to:
Hi.

I created Sikuli script on machine A. Now I want to call that script
from machine B (using python) to execute it on machine A (not machine
B). Is it possible to do?

Both machines are Remote Desktops.

When I call the script from machine B, it gives me the following error:

+++ running this Java
java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Objec
+++ trying to start Sikuli IDE
+++ using: -Xms1024M -Xmx2048M -Dfile.encoding=

As you can see, I've already changed xms and xmx values in runIDE.cmd file.
The script on machine A is simple, just printing the line.