Re: [Question #283896]: Trying to execute Sikuli script from another machine

Richard gave more information on the question:
I was using SikuliX of ver. 1.0.1. So, I updated it to ver. 1.1.0 and got another error:
+++ The bundled Jython 2.7.0 cannot be used on Java 6! Run setup again in this environment. Click OK to terminate now.

I solved this by updating to java 7. Then I got another error:
+++ Java not found in standard places C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files (x86)
+++ JAVA_HOME not specified
+++ ended with some errors

So, I put JAVA_HOME to system's variables.
After that my script worked fine. I was able to call it from python.

The thing I am trying to do is: I want to call SikuliX script from the website.
I've got SikuliX installed on the same machine where the server is. When I call SikuliX script from python from cmd it works fine. However, when I call it from python from my website I get this output:

+++ running this Java +++ trying to run SikuliX +++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar C:\Users\xxx\SikuliX ver. 1.1.0\sikulix.jar -r "C:\Users\xxx\SikuliX\scripts\test.sikuli"
[error] Location: outside any screen (18208064, 18208064) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] Location: outside any screen (18208064, 18208064) - subsequent actions might not work as expected
[error] script [ C:\Users\xxx\SikuliX\scripts\test.sikuli ] stopped with error in line 3 [error] FindFailed ( can not find 1454306430229.png in R[0,0 1024x768]@S(0) )

I might be wrong assuming that the Sikuli is connected to the monitor
where it is installed? SikuliX is installed on the VM, and I run that
machine on a separate monitor, so I am able to see the screen. I assumed
that SikuliX will also run on that monitor. How could I identify this
monitor properly?