Re: [Question #283780]: how to change default screen to a custom region?

Eugene S proposed the following answer:
Look, it is very hard to see the graphics on your screenshot but it does
look like something that I explained in my initial post. I will go
through the steps again.

1. Define a region you want to search and store it in a variable.
2. Create patterns of what you want to find in this region (you can only work with pre-defined patterns in Sikuli)
3. Search or wait for these patterns to appear in the region defined in step 1.

This is the same answer I gave in my first post. Does that make sense?
It it doesn't, what part of it is that you have a problem with?