Re: [Question #284445]: After forcefully closing the application, screen.type() will work for few second and will give inputs to desktop or other apps.

bal krishna gupta is still having a problem:
I will close my application with mouse.

I have created a jar file for the scripts. I ran the jar for execution.
when I need to forcefully stop the execution then i will close the
application with mouse but execution will not stop and screen.type()
will throw the input data to desktop and other applications which will
be currently active  on my system.

Thanks,