Re: [Question #284445]: After forcefully closing the application, screen.type() will work for few second and will give inputs to desktop or other apps.

--- I have created a jar file for the scripts. I ran the jar for execution.
How exactly do you do that:
create?
run?

--- then i will close the application with mouse
I suppose, the jar file is not the application.
The application is some stuff, that is automated by your scripts !?

so, if jar file and application are 2 different things: How does your
script make sure, that the application is running?

If you do not do this, then it is possible to close the application and your script will only stop with the next FindFailed.
How should SikuliX know, that your application is no longer running (which is the target of the type)?

So go back, rethink you concept and correct the not wanted behavior
(some tipps are already mentioned before).