Re: [Question #280218]: SilkuliX can't find images in an executable jar.

Spencer Keller is still having a problem:
Hello,
I would like to re-open this question.  I still can not get this to work.  Back in December I was working on a POC (Proof of Concept) and never actually got this working.  Now I MUST get it working and I must be doing something wrong.  I've read post #235137, read bug #1220640 and the documentation at http://sikulix-2014.readthedocs.org/en/latest/faq/030-java-dev.html and I still can not get this working.  I am developing with Eclipse, Maven, Sikuli 1.1.0, and my images file are in “{projectroot}/src/main/resources/images”.  I have tried the example in the documentation link above and when I make the call to “ImagePath.add(“MyClass/images”);” I get error:

[error] ImagePath: add: MyClass not found on classpath.
Followed by:
[error] ImagePath: add: not valid: MyClass/images

In addition to passing “MyClass/images” have also tried passing
“MyClass.class/images” and “com.foo.dat.MyClass.class/images” with the
same result.

What am I doing wrong?

Also another related question.  I'm building a rather large automated
testing system and have a number of image files with the same name just
in different directory locations.  How would I call Region wait/click,
etc?

Thanks,
Spence