Re: [Question #272281]: Failed to execute goal on project sikulixapi on 64-bit Windows

sunny sachdeva posted a new comment:
HI Raiman,

I saw your comments and checked In the local .m2 repo delete the
com.sikulix and jxgrabkey branches . I could see the folders being
created but inside its empty. This was happening  at client's network
but not at my local home and office network.

ERROR :-

Failed to read artifact descriptor for jxgrabkey:jxgrabkey:jar:1.0:
Could not transfer artifact jxgrabkey:jxgrabkey:pom:1.0 from/to uni-
due.de (http://mvn.is.inf.uni-due.de:8081/nexus/content/repositories
/atunes-dependencies/): Error transferring file: Connection refused: