[Question #291727]: Is it possible let SikuliX work a list of numbers?

Hi,

My idea is to let SikuliX:
> start at a point
> fill in first number on a list (excel, screenshot, manual input at start of macro, i dont care)
> complete entire macro
> end at starting point
> fill in next number (excel, screenshot, manual input at start of macro, i dont care)

Is this possible?
So example:

List of numbers:
1000
1499
2377

Start at Word:
Copy and paste the first number on the list (1000)
Delete the number
Copy and paste the second number on the list (1499)
Delete the number
Copy and paste the third number on the list (2377)
Delete the number

I would be very thankfull if this forum turns out to be of true help :D
Thanks in advance.
Greatings,
Stephan