Re: [Question #293250]: Strange behavior with Chrome and Flash webapp

Spencer Keller confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello,

I went back and looked at this today and I have figured out what is/was
going on and it has NOTHING to do with SikuliX.  The issue is with
Chrome and it's use of it's own Flash player.  In my tests, I'm looking
for images of text on the screen and have to set the “similar” value
quite high, in the 0.95/0.98 range.  In this particular case Chrome
rendered the text such that I needed a lower “similar” setting.  So a
word of advise if you're testing Adobe Flash browser apps. keep this in
mind.  Chrome renders Flash differently than other browsers that use the
Adobe Flash plugin.  One other thing, the SikuliX “Pattern Settings”
tool was invaluable in finding this problem.  I opened both a Firefox
and Chrome browser to the same page and then used the “Pattern Settings”
tool to see that different “similar” settings were needed for each
browser.

Spence