Re: [Question #296124]: Trying to run SikuliX script through command line using skl file.

Kyle gave more information on the question:
1) I'm running v1.1.0

2) So I have a one-liner bat file, which is a very simple command that I use to run my script via command prompt. It resembles this->
    <file path>\runsikulix.cmd -r <file path>\tester.sikuli

     I've  exported my project and it produced an skl file, but I'm not able to get it to run because of the unzipSKL not found error.
     Command I used is this ->
     <file path>\runsikulix.cmd -r <file path>\tester.skl

     This is the error that it produces:
C:\Windows\system32>C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\test_script.bat
+++ running this Java
java version "1.8.0_92"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.92-b14, mixed mode)
+++ trying to run SikuliX
+++ using: -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar
C:\Program Files\SikuliX\sikulix.jar -r C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\tester.skl
[error] FileManager: unzipSKL: file not found: C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\tester.skl

[error] FileManager: unzip: source not found:
C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\tester.skl
java.io.IOException
[error] FileManager: Script project C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\Temp\Sikulix_90
3267000\tester.sikuli
 has no script file tester.xxx

I'll look into the alternative that you have suggested, thanks!