[Question #297404]: Running SikuliX with Ansible

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/26032706/how-to-get-sikuli-working-in-headless-mode This post seems to suggest Sikuli can run in headless mode. I was wondering if there is something similar in place for pywinrm (the python module used by Ansible to connect to Windows machines).

I want to run my SikuliX jar file on a Windows VM from ansible. When I try, it comes up with the "Location: outside any screen (19066272, 0) - subsequent actions might not work as expected" error. (Note: the jar works if I run it from the command line on the VM). I understand this goes outside of the supported functionality of SikuliX, but I am hoping there are tricks that I can use to make the automation I am working on a little more streamlined.