[Question #297701]: Windows 10 Env.addHotkey Problem

Hello, I have a script which I was able to run on Windows 7 and Sikuli 1.0.1 flawlessly.
I have upgraded to Windows 10 64bit and I'm using sikuli 1.1.0 with it.

I use Env.addHotkey to call my function using hotkeys.

"Env.addHotkey(Key.F10, KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.SHIFT, function)"

I have no errors with the script, it was working before. Still works except addhotkey feature. But now, as I understand it doesn't listen to hotkeys, or something is blocking it. I tried to run java binary with admin rights: no success. I tried to run sikuli jar as admin using command prompt: no success. What should I do to get hotkey feature to work again?