Re: [Question #324092]: clicking on unknown hyperlinks or checkboxes

Bhanu Sree Balisetty is still having a problem:
Thanks for the response.
Let me give an example of my problem.
If u want to create an automation to 'add friends' on facebook.
In the facebook under friend request tab.
there will be 'profile names' and beside them will buttons for 'Confirm' and 'Delete Request'.
In my program for example the profile name comes as input and I should confirm the person's request automatically.
In this case since the profile name comes as input I should be able to find that person's name and click on the button beside it.
The problem here is the 'text search'. Text search is not working for me.
In case of images it is possible to set offset and click on some button beside it.
Is the same possible with 'text search'?????